Joshua Herbert and Anthony Tinvan found Magellan Jets in 2008. Herbert serves as the CEO of the company, and Tinvan serves as the President. The headquarters are in Quincy, Massachusetts, and they use a network of pre-qualified aircraft.
Here is extensive information on Magellan Jets you must know.
Regions and Cities Served by Magellan Jets
Currently, Magellan Jets has two office locations. One is their headquarters in Quincy, Massachusetts. The other is a regional office in Orlando, Florida.
You can travel inside the U.S and outside with Magellan Jets. When it comes to U.S destinations, you can fly to:
- Jackson Hole
- U.S National Parks
- Palm Beach
- And many others
When it comes to destinations outside the U.S, you can use Magellan Jets to fly to places where private charter jets are allowed. These include:
- Cabo San Lucas
- And many others
Pricing Model of Magellan Jets
There are three ways to fly private with Magellan Jets. These include a Jet Card, a Jet Membership, and On-Demand Charter Flights. Here is the pricing model offered by Magellan Jets:
- Light Jets: These include the Hawker 400XP at $5,386 per hour and Phenom 300 at $6,697 per hour
- Midsize Jets: These include the Hawker 800XP at $7,210 per hour and Citation XLS at $6,506 per hour
- Super Midsize Jets: These include the Challenger 300/350 at $10,000 per hour, Gulfstream 200/280 at $9,250 per hour, and Citation X at $8,337 per hour
- Large Jets: These include the Gulfstream 450/550 at $12,558 per hour, Gulfstream IV at $11,628 per hour, and Falcon 2000 at $10,418 per hour
However, you can also build your Jet Card, and the prices will vary according to what you choose. You select the cabin category and the preferred aircraft in the category. Each aircraft option will offer cabin dimensions, passenger count, and hourly rate.
You can choose from 25, 50, 100, 200, and 300 hours. Each increase will come with better terms and complimentary items.
Fleet of Magellan Jets
Magellan Jets has a well-rounded fleet of many jets, including Challengers to Gulfstream, Hawkers, and Falcons. They don’t have a fleet size because they charter jets from third parties. Whenever you need a jet or opt for their membership, you will receive a chartered jet within no time.
Pros and Cons of Magellan Jets
The pros of Magellan Jets include:
- They take care of all safety precautions
- You have access to various aircraft at any given time
- They offer a flight support team to help you at all times
- You can become a member for exclusive benefits
- The mobile application is exclusively for Jet card owners, on-demand charter guests, and members
The cons of Magellan Jets include:
- The cost is expensive
- It might not include all locations to travel
That was a complete guide to Magellan Jets and everything they offer to clients. You can make an informed decision to opt for this company or not, depending on this information.